RocketPen Reader - Advaced Model with real Human Voices.
Now on Special Offer for Educational Institutions. Call us for details.
The Rocket Pen Reader gives the reading-challenged their
independence, whether reading from paper or screen (e.g., tablet, smart phone,
computer). The Rocket Pen Reader is an affordable, powerful reading assistant
and reading tutor that erases the barriers created by dyslexia and other
reading problems. It can be used privately in the classroom, avoiding stigma,
thanks to the earbuds included in the kit (it can alternatively be used without
earbuds). The Rocket Pen Reader is the answer for helping the
reading-challenged in the classroom, special needs classes, home-schooling, and
adult education. Because of its mobile-friendly design, you can carry it with
you and use it anywhere. Not only does it read to you, it helps you learn to
read (for example, by showing you the syllable breakdown and the definition).
It is super easy to use, no need to watch a dozen videos to figure out what to
Rocket Pen Reader Most Advanced Personal Reading Tutor Scanning Pen (Scans Both Print and Onscreen)
SmartPens4U Rocket Pen Reader Advanced Personal Reading Tutor Scanning Pen.
About this item
students or adults with reading difficulties to gain independence and
reading fluency without stigma; Reading tutor functions include spelling,
syllabication (how the word is "built"), and one word displayed
in big font; Syllables break for each word; Direct lookup of phrasal verbs
and idiomatic expressions (for example, get ahead, get along, keep on,
keep off, look forward to); Uses colors for the different fields, to
improve the understanding of the dictionary definition
scan, it reads to you. Hear individual words and even multiple lines of
text read aloud in natural voice. Scans lines of text or individual words
from almost any surface, not just paper. It can read the text on a
computer, tablet, or phone.
self-contained, no computer or Wi-Fi required to use the reading
functions. Comes ready to use, no setup process (but customization can
easily be done). Full 1.9 inch color touch screen, and simple physical
buttons for screenless scan and read
built-in dictionaries to search definitions including the New Oxford
American Dictionary with Oxford Thesaurus of English (Americanized),
Oxford American Children’s Dictionary with Oxford American Children’s
Thesaurus, and English to Spanish dictionary. Uses colors for the
different fields, to improve the understanding of the dictionary
RocketPen Reader Basics
RocketPen Reader 4 Points font & weak colour demo.
RocketPen Reader is designed specifically to enable people with reading difficulties and various degrees of learning disabilities such as dyslexia to scan a word and hear it spoken aloud quickly and easily.
The portable RocketPen Reader supports the reading experience by vocalizing scanned words or phrases and providing instant definitions and translations from the New Oxford American Dictionary. Adults can use the RocketPen Reader at work or for their reading pleasure with a book, magazine, etc.
- Enhances the reading experience by increasing fluency and vocabulary
- Improves reading comprehension with integrated text-to-speech technology
- Reads any printed material such as books, magazines, and newspapers
- Displays scanned text in large characters.
- Displays syllables
- Spells words letter-by-letter
- Defines and Translates with the built-in English dictionary, thesaurus, and English-Spanish dictionary
- Scans single words or full line of text.
- Displays selected word in large font to enable easier, clearer viewing.
- Displays definitions, synonyms, and translations of the scanned text.
- Reads the scanned text aloud.
- Displays syllabic division of selected word. This feature found to be very helpful for children and adult with reading difficulties.
- Spell out – each scanned word can be spelled out letter-by-letter.
- Definitions – the RocketPen Reader contains accurate and comprehensive Oxford dictionary.
- Direct Lookup feature of idioms and phrasal verbs.
- Two display modes: Toggle between abridged and complete definition/translation display.
- Easy to read - words appear in large font
- Color touchscreen
- Scans digital screens like computers, tablets, phones, etc.
- Syllabication/word breakdown
- Hear and see words spelled out
- Pronunciation guide
- Quick Define feature
- Oxford American Children’s – Thesaurus
- Oxford American Children’s - dictionary
- USB Type c connection for fast charging
- Package includes ReaderPen, USB charging cable, Quick Start Guide, and earphones. Built-in speaker automatically mutes when earbuds are used, automatically unmutes when they aren't. Meets FCC, ROHS & CE standards
|RocketPen Reader FAQ.pdf File Size137.86KB Downloaded: 87|
|Rocket Pen Comparison.pdf File Size97.44KB Downloaded: 65|
|RocketPen Reader-QuickStartGuide.pdf File Size294.27KB Downloaded: 64|
- Product Code: RocketPen Reader
- Availability: In Stock